Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hi Everyone, it's been awhile since my last posting so I have some catching up to do. Ellen and I were in Washington DC most of February, and in fact got there just in time for the 2 big snowstorms. We spent much of the time there on snow removal...but I did have a gallery reception which went very well, and I had time to paint almost every day. With apologies to Washingtonians, who have undoubtedly seen more than enough snow by now, here is an oil painting commemorating the great snow of 2010. This is a scene just a few blocks from the US Capitol...a scene which rarely looks like this! This oil painting is 12x9 inches.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this painting. Most of the snow is gone now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rodgers, Where are you showing your Washington DC paintings? As an oil painter and a DC native, I am very interested in these paintings. Please let me know where I can find them!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete