Friday, March 18, 2016

The blog has moved!

In order to get my blog more connected to my website, I made it a part of the website.  So today's actual blog post, and all future ones, can be found at RNaylorStudio.com   Click on "blog" at the bottom of the left menu on the page and, voila!

I'll keep this blog in place for awhile so anyone who wants to look at the old posts can do so.  At some point I'll probably retire it.

Thanks to everyone who has followed the blog and its off-and-on entries over the years.  I hope you'll keep an eye on the new one along with the website.  For me painting has a MUCH higher priority than website and blog updates, but I do try to keep them sort-of current, so that those who take the time to view the site will have something new to see from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment